Her Imperial Majesty Naoko, Empress of Japan Oct 11, 2014 3:46:28 GMT
Post by Naoko, Empress of Japan on Oct 11, 2014 3:46:28 GMT
Name: Her Imperial Majesty Naoko, Empress of Japan
Date Of Birth: October 7, 1994
Hometown: Tokyo Imperial Palace
Occupation: It's in her title.
Alignment: Neutral Good
Face Claim: Mayu Watanabe
Weight: Quite light
Hair color: Black
Hair style: Straight, usually kept in a ponytail of sorts.
Eye color: Brown
Skin color: Light
Posture: Poised and confident
Scars/ Tattoo’s/ Other markings: None
Accessories: A pair of earrings
Clothes: Usually dresses, accompanied by a royal-looking cape.
- Anime and manga
- Helping others
- Working with technology
- The conflict
- When people address her by her full royal title.
- Those who betray her trust.
- Skilled in self-defense and swordplay
- Is very sociable with people, and a good diplomat
- Fairly selfless.
- Still harbors a deep survivor's guilt over her family's death.
- Too trusting
- Is very self-sacrificial, throwing herself in front of attacks that would hit civilians.
- To help out as many people as she can
- Will always correct someone using her formal title, telling them to just call her "Naoko"
- Emperor of Japan - Father, Deceased
- Empress of Japan - Mother, Deceased
- Prince Seihachi - Cousin, part of Branch Family
- Isuzu Hayashida - Naoko's retainer
- Mayu Inamori - Friend
Overview: Though she has a tendency to be very sassy, Naoko is actually a very sweet girl. She places the needs of the others before her own, and will do anything she can to ensure others' happiness. While she is very trusting of people, those who betray that trust should beware...
Name: Kamen Rider OOO
Type Of Hero: Kamen Rider
Henshin Device: OOO Driver and Core Medals
Henshin Sequence: Naoko inserts two medals into the left and right slots of the Driver,
- Form Name: TaToBa Combo
Image/ Description: Ta-To-Ba! TaToBa Ta-To-Ba!
Motif: Hawk, Tiger, Grasshopper
Color Scheme: Black, Red, Yellow, Green
Transformation: See Above.
Weapons: Medajalibur - A weapon designed by the Kougami Foundation, created for Kamen Rider OOO. It gains power based on the number of Cell Medals inserted into the weapon.
Abilities: Can see in the dark, high jumps.
- TaToBa Kick - After jumping high up through the Batta Legs, OOO descends with a drop kick through the three rings that form, which are in the primary colors of the Taka, Tora, and Batta Medals which surround him in auras depending on the Core Medals. After passing through the red ring representing the Taka Medal, he is surrounded in a red veil with wings, the yellow ring representing the Tora Medal gives an aura with claws, while the green ring representing the Batta Medal gives an aura with legs.
- OOO Bash - A powerful slash, whose strength increases the more Cell Medals are inserted into the Medajalibur. It can cut through reality, though all but the target of the attack is left unharmed.
Born to the then-ruling Emperor and Empress of Japan, Naoko lived a life mostly isolated from others outside of the royal family. While she yearned to make friends outside of her family members, she knew that, if she wanted to be Empress, she would need to learn all she could for the day when she ascended the throne. For her thirteenth birthday, her parents allowed her to go wherever she pleased with her retainer. When she arrived home, however, she was met with a grisly sight -- both of her parents, along with the entirety of the main house, were burned beyond recognition. As a result, she ascended to the throne that year, though she didn't make any public appearances outside of her family's funeral service due to her needing time to mourn.
In the interim, His Imperial Highness Seihachi, of the branch family, began to serve as the public face of the imperial family, until Naoko made her first public appearance in two years, on the anniversary of the deaths of family. She announced her resolve to represent the people as best she can. When the Rider vs. Ranger conflict began years later, Naoko was one of the first world figures to speak up about the incident, urging both Rangers and Riders to try to resolve their conflict peacefully. A few days later, she received a package from the Kougami Foundation, with a letter from the president reading "Happy Birthday to a new Japan!" Realizing that the item in the package was a transformation belt, the empress resolved to fight as she needed to...
OOC Name: Sanyu
Name Color: #FF0000
Number Of Stars: 3
Color Of Stars: Yellow