Chase [Done] Dec 19, 2014 4:08:57 GMT
Post by Chase on Dec 19, 2014 4:08:57 GMT
Name: Chase (Legal last is Otta)
Date Of Birth: 10-27-1992
Hometown: Tokyo, Japan
Occupation: Private Bodyguard/Hired Muscle, Formerly a patrolman.
Alignment: Neutral Good
Face Claim: Taiko Katono
Height: 180 cm
Weight: 160 lbs
Hair color: Black
Hair style: Layered and centered
Eye color: Brown
Skin color: Pale
Scars/ Tattoo’s/ Other markings: Nope.
Accessories: Is always seen having a Shift Car holder on him at all times, even though it's mostly empty.
Clothes: He tends to wear a purple leather jacket stylized with chains and a black scarf over a black shirt as well as sporting dark skinny jeans and boots to give off an intimdating 'biker' vibe.
- Preserving and enforcing order.
- Roidmudes, particular those bearing the 'Mashin' Title.
- Tough will and mind (exceptions exist though).
- Unfettered and headstrong.
- Highly experienced with fists and handguns.
- Knows a thing or two about cars and engines.
- Has trouble understanding humor and sarcasm.
- Has poor judgement skills, often making wrong assumptions without knowing.
- Wields a slightly outdated technology.
- Is overly critical of failure.
- As Proto-Drive, he lacks the ability to accept most Type Change Shift Cars and cannot truly destroy the Roidmudes, only their bodies.
- Eliminate all Mashin Roidmudes.
- Serve the interests of Krim Steinbert.
- Flexes his fingers on his right hand before engaging in combat.
- Has not geuninely smiled for a long time.
- Krim Steinbert - Mentor, ally.
- Lt. Otta - Former Proto-Drive
Overview: Handsome to the point of being considered inhuman, it's difficult to see Chase as a man with nerves of steel. But, his overall looks hides the fact that he is scary and behaves almost robot-like. He's incredibly stoic and almost impossible to socialize without feeling intimidated by his lack of facial emotion and expression. Chase only believes in duty and nothing else, feeling that everyone has a job to do in life and that they should all work their hardest to fulfill that destiny. As such, he has little tolerance for failure and procrastination, as failure to work hard means failing at life. However, such cold exterior was developed to hide his insecure and vulnerable self from the outside world, for he dislikes the way things are. A man with good intentions, he only acts this way because of the trauma he's experienced at a young age from the very incident that changed his life forever and permanently taking away his smile.
Type Of Hero: Kamen Rider
Henshin Device: Two devices: A Proto-Drive Driver and a Proto-Shift Brace. Aesthetically identical to the Drive Driver and Shift Brace, but lacks an AI and communication with user.
Henshin Sequence: Chase turns the ignition key-knob on the Proto-Drive Driver, initiating a standby noise. He then slots a Shift Car by turning it into a lever by turning the back of it so it faces upward and then slotting it into the Proto-Shift Brace. Pushing the lever forward once triggers the announcement as well as the transformation assembling itself onto the user. To use Tire-Exchange abilities, Chase switches the Shift Car with another and simply inserts it unflipped.
- Form Name: Type Speed
Image/ Description: DRIVE! Type Speed!
Motif: Android, Racer, Car, Bike
Color Scheme: Black, Purple, Gray/Silver, and White
Transformation: See above using the Proto-Speed Shift Car. Announcement goes "Drive! Type Speed!" with the voice being akin to that of the Drive Driver's.
Fighting Style: Relies mainly on stiff but quick punches, jabs, and grapples with a direct and sometimes underhanded street-level approach. He initially could request any Shift Cars to aid him in battle via Tire Changes or physical combat, though his Shift Car arsenal has long since been handed over to the current Drive. If the situation presents itself to him, however, Chase will not hesitate to "carjack" Shift Cars from his opponents and use them.
Weapons: Wields a stolen Brake Gunner, with a built-in melee and gun function.
Abilities: More or less has the same attributes, stats, and potential as Type Speed, though sides bit more with power than speed. He can still initiate special abilities like TurboSmash and Superspeed. He can also wield Tire-Exchange Shift Cars, though they will only provide half their potential and will not actually change the Tire-piece on Proto-Drive's armor.
- Full Throttle: SpeeDrop - After pressing a button on the Shift Brace and pumping the Shift Car lever once, the Bikeron's automatic driving system activates and rams into and past the opponent, sending him, her, or it in the air and towards Proto-Drive, who then jumps back to bounce off of the now fullspeed Bikeron circling around them. The bounce recoils him back to the target as he extends his leg or arm for a Rider Punch or Kick. Proto-Drive then keeps bouncing off the Bikeron and slamming the target in a pinball-like manner until he comes in with the final strike, skidding to a immediate stop afterwards.
- Full Break - Proto-Drive slides a Shift Car or Viral Core into the slot on his Brake Gunner, empowering it with the car's ability via the confirmation of "DRIVE SYSTEM (Car Name)". He then presses and holds the Destruction Muzzle for a few seconds to activate its hissatsu attack. The Brake Gunner confirms for the kill with the phrase: "HISSATSU: FULL BREAK (Car Name)!". Once the weapon is charged up, Proto-Drive finally pulls the trigger for a destructive Rider Shooting attack.
- The Bikeron - a specially-engineered NM4-01 motorycle, created by Krim Steinbert that serves as Proto-Drive's means of transportation and is vital to Proto-Drive's transformation. Has a slot near the right throttle that can accept Shift Cars to power the vehicle up. It is the bike equivalent of the Tridoron.
Chase's life was a out-of-control rollarcoaster for him, full of unexpected twists and turns here and there. His parents will killed during a chance encounter with a local Bosozoku gang, leaving the boy to become an orhpan at the age of 5. He was then taken in and adopted by a detective named Otta who was investigating in his case.
Although raised and influenced by the law, Chase was bullied because of his anti-social nature, which often times got into a lot of trouble in school as well as getting involved with delinquency to vent out his distress. It was only getting caught in the middle of an early Roidmude attack and being saved by a man only known to the public as "Kamen Rider" that scared him out of his lowly lifestyle and to finally harden his resolve to be part of justice.He attended police academy after high school and joined the force when he was 19. Chase served as a very competent beat cop, being more than capable in enforcing the law and curbing any criminal that dared break it while he was on patrol, despite having only months of experience. Although many arrested criminals testified and accused the former with police brutality and overuse of force, Chase was allowed to stay because of his efficiency in getting the job done quick and clean without wasting valuable time and resources.
Chase would experience yet another twist in his life when a warehouse-raid went wrong and his team was attacked by a Roidmude. He witnessed his teammates being killed and would've joined them had the Kamen Rider not showed up again. Unfortunately, the rider was defeated by the Roidmude and Chase took matters in his own hands, and taking the belt and brace that belonged to the fallen rider, he became the next Kamen Rider and fought the Roidmude, who managed to escape his initial grasp. After a few parting words with the fallen rider who turned out to be his guardian, Otta, Chase agreed to his dying wish to become Proto-Drive in his place and took part in the later half of the Global Freeze incident, defeating the same Roidmude who killed Otta in a blind rage and saving a police woman in the process. He was 21 at the time.
Chase quit the force afterwards, uncertain what to do with his newfound power, until he was contacted by a man named Krim Steinbert who wanted him to replace Otta and work for them. Though he did not know what this meant, Chase agreed and partnered up with him, where he then learned the truths of the Roidmudes and the Shift Car technology. Knowing what is going on now, Chase agreed to fight the Roidmudes and from then, he took part in their elimination, destroying them one by one, keeping them at bay again and again should they re-emerge after their initial destruction. What he lacked in technicality, he made up for raw power. However, Chase disappeared shortly a year afterwards in the middle of his hunt after Roidmudes and Proto-Drive's equipment was ultimately deemed lost, ironically around the same time Steinbert was last heard of.
OOC Name: Nega
Name Color: #8904B1
Number Of Stars: Seven
Color Of Stars: Black